Skip to content
- Flake a can of salmon and mix it with the pounded yolks of two hard-boiled eggs, a tablespoonful of capers, and pepper, salt, mace, and parsley to season.
- Dissolve a teaspoonful of anchovy paste in a cupful of boiling water, add a tablespoonful of lemon-juice and a tablespoonful of soaked gelatine.
- Heat until the gelatine is dissolved and mix with the fish.
- Butter a mould and arrange upon it the rings of the hard-boiled eggs.
- Put the fish into it and put on ice until perfectly cold and firm.
- Turn out on a platter and serve with Mayonnaise.